Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hot


Well another 2 cx race in the books. Columbus on Saturday and Orrville on Sunday. Saturday went bad and good. I ripped another tire off, because I am fat, I mean big boned. Ended up running half a lap and finished 2nd. The good part was that my legs were good. Sunday, Pretty much got my but kicked by the Cookie Monster and Twinning. I paid for the running on Saturday. The good thing is that my shoulder is still good after 2 bumpy races. I am excited to be pain free. So for this weekend the process was workin'.

2 comments:

JC said...

Well thanks for helping me with that awesome brownie keith's wife made for all of us racers sunday. My scale didn't break this morning so I guess you helped me out.lol See ya next weekend.

What is Cyclocross said...

good racing....you are riding good....