Sunday, November 18, 2007

2 More and a Win




Wow. Cross season is getting close to being over. That stinks. On Saturday I went to the Cap City Cross race in Newark that my buddy Kyle Winger put on. He made a very hard course, but it was a good race with NATO and Ben Orrt. Ben won with his good bike handling skills, and I end up with 2nd. Sunday was the my team's race at The Fields. The course was great, it was tough but there were a lot good transitions, and a bunch of 2 wheel drifting. I end up winning! It was a good race with Paul, Ernesto and Twining.



photo by Freedman

3 comments:

Scott Thor said...

Nice win Shawn! You've sure come a long way from keeping me company in the 3/4 fields in the spring to beating the best racers in the area. Good luck if you're going to Nationals in KC.

What is Cyclocross said...

thanks....enjoy the sunny weather in ca....

Mark said...

Shawn,
amazing race with the three of you....my wife took some great shots of you guys battling it out...
http://teambikesource.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album42

cya