Sunday, November 4, 2007

Two more down

Well another two races in the books, Michigan on Saturday Orrville on Sunday. Michigan was not good. I made the front group for about 20min then exploded. Fun. Orrville was better. I got the Holeshot! That has not happened since I injured my shoulder. Paul got away from me then broke his chain, he has to much power for a chain to contain. I was in a group with Brent, Rudy, Matt and Jeremy. Matt crashed, Jeremy was sick so that left Brent, Rudy and me racing for the win. Brent won the sprint by a few inches. Rudy got 3rd. For the overall series I was 2nd and Rudy was 3rd and we both missed a race. That was cool. Julie won the women's race. Tony was 2nd in a good battle in the B race, He was 3rd in the series with missing a race. Bill was 3rd in the masters series. Cameron raced well in the A race. UCI next.

No comments: