Monday, December 10, 2007

BA CX

Well BA series is over, that went fast. The Final race was probably the worst weather that I have raced in, 30 and rain, is that even possible? Well we all made it though it with out hypothermia. Bill Marut got the win in the master race that he has been looking for all season nice ride. Twining also got me. It was a good race with all of the wrecking and attacking that took place. I can't wait till next season to do battle again. Tony won in style again, Cameron looked good and got 2nd. Russ finished out the series and still had the cool bike award. Well all that's left is Nationals. I am looking forward to the off season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Shawn, your an excellent racer and friend. Thanks for the season and I'm looking forward to 08.
Best of luck at Nats.

Bill and Tony