Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

Well we are well into the tour now. The prologue was a crit and we all got the same time, nothing real exciting happened. Stage one was Hocking hills, I tried to get in the early break to go for the KOM Jersey, didn't happen. I end up leading out Eric for the first KOM and he just got piped at the line for the points. Ole yeah I hit my max HR that I haven't see in a few years 201. That hurt. Later in the day I cramped up with about 10k to go, so I just cruised in. Ty was 4th on the stage and 4th overall, great ride by him. Stage 2 went well for me till the last 2 min, when Ty got his front wheel chopped and crashed in front of me. We were all well positioned for the up hill sprint and I felt good. Eric end up 9th and Sebastien was 10th. So back to crit racin tonight and another opportunity to do something.

No comments: