Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big Rides and Training Races

Well I am still alive. I have been doing some big MTB rides lately. Yesterday was a cool 5hrs. I think I am finally getting used to the heat, and hopefully got my cramping problem solved. On the racing front I am the king of training races of late, good times and good for fitness. The Chapel race is a great race to practice your turning, supper fun. I am heading to Utah with E to do a MTB stage racehttp://americanmountainclassic.com/ in august should be easy! Well that's all I got. I promise to do a real race soon!

3 comments:

steevo said...

"will give racer's a taste of what it will be like racing at over 9,000 feet for the next three days! "

I honestly dont know what to say about this. haha

What is Cyclocross said...

Yeah its uncharted waters for me too.

JC said...

Have fun and safe travels on and off the road.