Sunday, April 27, 2008

RATL 2


RATL was a fun race. The freewheelers do a great job promotining races everything ran smoothly. Russ Fogle and the rest of the Freewheelers cat 4 team is racing really well this year. Russ was 2nd the 1st week and 3rd this week and he is only in high school. The 123 race went fairly well for me I made the only substantial break of the day but it didn't stick. The race was fast. Its the first time that I remember lapping about half the field in the race. I was 7th in the field sprint, not to bad but I started to far back because I think I passed 4or 5 people and that is unusual for me. Anyway the big test is next weekend at the 12hrs of Dirt Sweat and Gears in Tenn.

2 comments:

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

Keep racing, your doing awesome!

What is Cyclocross said...

you did great at the TT. Good job!